We can provide tailored courses to suit individual needs, be it a renovation, self-build project or retraining. This could be a few days to a month. Contact us for more information.
We have the following courses, click on the links to the right to find out more:
- One-on-One Tuition – Duration: 1 day plus
- Plumbing Maintenance – Duration: 1 day
- Basic Plumbing Course – Duration: 2 days
- Advanced Plumbing Course – Duration: 2 days
- Plumbing Week (Intensive: Covering Basic and Advanced Courses) – Duration: 5 days
- Plumbing Fortnight (Covering Basic and Advanced Courses) – Duration: 10 days
- Professional Maintenance (Part 1) – Duration: 1 day
- Professional Maintenance (Part 2) – Duration: 2 days
- Bathroom Plumbing Course – Duration: 2 days
- Bathroom Installation Week – Duration: 5 days
- Tiling Course (Basic) – Duration: 1 day
- Tiling Course (Advanced) – Duration: 2 days
- DIY Courses – Duration: 1-5 days – Pick as many days as you require and we’ll organise the rest!
- General DIY Week – Duration: 5 days
- General Home Maintenance – Duration: 2 days
- Basic Carpentry – Duration: 2 days
- Forces/Emergency Services Personnel – Duration: 3 days
“I have recently attended a training program covering plumbing, tiling and plastering, and have been overwhelmed by the skills I have learnt in a short space of time. The program was run by Dave who was most professional from the moment of first booking. Dave has a wonderful approach to training, and explains things thoroughly and clearly, and has great patience. I started the course as a total beginner, and now have the skills to complete a number of DIY tasks, as well as feeling able to spot a a “cowboy tradesperson”. The course achieves the perfect balance of being highly effective, but is also great fun. I would have no hesitation recommending this course to anyone who wants to build or improve their DIY skills.”
Dr Andrew Mint
“Thank you Dave for this great week. It felt so good learning something new, I feel that I know so much more, thanks to your helpfulness and easy going attitude which made me feel at ease and able to ask any questions, although English is not my first language and you have a funny accent I understood all the answers! Thanks again and I will probably see you again soon.
G.S. Plumbing Week Student
“I sent a member of staff with no experience of plumbing on this 5 day course, I was amazed with the amount of knowledge and enthusiasm he has returned with, and I have already recouped the cost of the course, by not having to pay charges to outside agencies, the course tutor took the time to make sure everything was explained in easy to understand terminology and my staff members confidence in undertaking plumbing tasks is greatly improved, I would recommend this course to anyone.”
Facilities Manager, London College
A great week, I learned loads! Many thanks.
These prices are for guidance only and do fluctuate so please check the individual course for the most up-to-date pricing.
- 1 Day Course – £135*,**
- 2 Day Course – £275***
- 5 Day Course – £495
* DIY Course £99
** Professional Maintenance Part 1 £175
*** Professional Maintenance Part 2 £299